Va prezint un nou interviu, de data aceasta cu Cylin Busby, autoarea romanului Blink Once. Thank you for the interview!
West is a high school senior who has everything going for him until an accident leaves him paralyzed. Strapped down in his hospital bed, slipping in and out of consciousness, West is terrified and alone. Until he meets Olivia. She’s the girl next door—sort of. A patient in the room next to his, only Olivia can tell what West is thinking, and only Olivia seems to know that the terrible dreams he’s been having are not just a result of his medication. Yet as West comes to rely on Olivia—to love her, even—certain questions pull at him: Why has Olivia been in the hospital for so long? And what does it mean that she is at the center of his nightmares? But the biggest question of all comes when West begins to recover and learns that the mysterious girl he’s fallen in love with has a secret he could never have seen coming.
1. First of all, thank you very much for granting me this interview. I was wondering whether you would like to tell us something about yourself.
2. Can you tell us what inspired you to write “Blink Once?”
3. What can you share about your novel?
4. I believe all readers and perhaps the writers as well imagine what would happen if they were granted a few hours with a character of their choosing. If you were to spend some time with your characters where would you go and what would you do?
5. Do you have a favorite author?
7. You are able to go back in time and take part in one particular historical event. What would that be and how would you change it?
8. You have a mirror that shows you a person of your choosing from the past and/or present. That person can be anyone: a president, a king, a queen, a writer etc. You can ask him or her only one question. Who would it be and what would you ask that person?
9. Scientists have managed to create a machine that allows you to jump to the future. What year would you like to discover?
10. Would you like to add anything else?